POWER DISTRIBUTION ENGINEERING SERVICES
The distribution of electrical power throughout your facility can become unmanageable in a very short period of time. Adding new equipment and relocating existing equipment can easily overload a feeder or breaker rating. The addition of new equipment may result in the overheating of neutral conductors and transformers due to high harmonic distortion levels. An important part of the overall distribution system is proper grounding techniques which must be observed to ensure the safety of personnel and the protection of equipment.
Sonoma Technical Services Inc. can verify the correct installation of your distribution systems and restore your confidence by answering any questions you might have through our specialized testing and evaluation services.
Listed are services we offer to insure the integrity of your distribution systems.
SAMPLE OF SERVICES
- EVALUATION OF EXISTING SERVICES
- CABLE AND BUS TESTING
- UPDATE OF ONE-LINE DRAWINGS
- POWER DEMAND SURVEYS
- PROTECTION DEVICE CORDINATION STUDIES
- HARMONIC DISTORTION MEASUREMENTS
- POWER QUALITY SERVICES
- PRODUCTION OF AS-BUILT DRAWINGS
- INSPECTIONS AND TESTING OF GROUNDING SYSTEMS
- CIRCUIT TRACING AND IDENTIFICATION